SERVICES TO THE PARTICIPANT:
– T-shirt technical shirt + handbag with gifts
– Botifarrada sandwich for each runner
– Cloakroom service (in the area of departure and arrival)
– Babysitting service for children from 4 to 10 years old (free)
– Liquid supply at km 5, 11, 16 and upon arrival
– Hare service for the race of 10 km (50 ‘and 1h)
– Physiotherapy Service
– Free public parking service (Zone 1 and Zone 2) and private parking
– Clothes and showers service at the end of the race *
– Swimming Pool Service *
– Medical services before, during and after the test
– Check results online the same day of the race
The service of showers, changing rooms and swimming pool is located in the Anna Esteve Llach Sports Zone (Mapa) 1 km from the start and finish of the test. The organization puts at the disposal of the participants and companions a train that will take them for free until the Pavilion at the end of the race.
AID STATION PRODUCTS – ASPHALT COURSES
Supply km 5: Bottles of 0.33 cl of water (common for all distances)
Location: Rotonda Av. Catalonia with Av. Puerto Rico)
Supply at km 11: Bottles of 0.33 cl of water and Nutrisport Gels.
Location: Access Pola Camping (GI-682 Road, direction Sant Feliu de Guíxols)
Provisioning km 13.7: Bottles of 0.33 cl of water.
Location: GI-682 Road, Turn-off point and Tossa.
Provisioning km 16: Bottles of 0.33 cl of water and Nutrisport Gels.
Location: Access Pola Camping (GI-682 Road, Sentido Tossa de Mar).
AID STATION PRODUCTS – TRAIL
Provisioning km 5: Drinks of water, isotonic drink, fruit and sweets (common for all distances)
Provisioning km 11: Drinks of water, Isotonic drink, Fruit, Candies and Nutrisport Gels.