1. The Town Council of Tossa de Mar together with C.E. Wefeel will be organizing the 10th edition of the Tossa de Mar Festival Run, starting at 10:00 p.m. from the Tossa de Mar promenade (Platja Gran) on Sunday, March 4, 2018.
The test has different modalities and distances:
Asphalt race: 5km, 10km and Half Marathon
Trail: 8km (trail and walk) and 15km
2. The route will be duly signposted and authorized. Supply points: at km 5, 11 and 16 of the Half Marathon, km 5 of the race 10k and km. 3 of the 5k race. The organization may modify the route, for reasons beyond and / or force majeure.
The trail will have 2 supplies in its long distance and 1 for the short route.
3. The maximum time to finish the race is:
2h 35 ‘for the Half Marathon and Trails,
1h 15’ for 10km and 45 ‘for the 5k race.
The race closure vehicle will be maintained proportionally at this time, athletes who do not comply with the maximum required time limits will remain out of the race.
4. The registrants may pick up the racer’s bag and the dorsal, in the hours established by the organization in the corresponding section of the web.
ou must present your DNI, or a photocopy thereof if you pick up the one of another registered person.
5. The prizes are indicated in the corresponding section. The trophies or prizes that are not collected on the day of the test will not be sent later to the winners.
6. The test is open to federated or non federated runners regardless of their nationality. The minimum age of participation in each test is the following:
Half Marathon and 15km Trail: Older than 16 years old
10km: over 14 years old
5km and trail 8km: over 12 years old
Those under the age of 18 need authorization from parents or legal guardians to participate in any of the races. The organization does not include any minor category.
7. Compliance with the circuit is subject at all times to the remodelings approved on the public highway, which can cause small last minute changes, inevitable on the day of the test.
8. The organization has a civil liability insurance in accordance with current legislation. All participants will have an accident insurance contracted by the organization.
9. Registration to one of the distances of the Run Festival of Tossa de Mar is personal and non-transferable and will close when the 800 registered for asphalt distances and 400 are reached for the trail or on Thursday before the race at 23:59 p.m.
In the event that there remain places the interested parties can register the same day of the test during the hours of the delivery of dorsals. The price of the inscription will have a surcharge.
The registration will only be valid once the payment has been made:
|Promotional Price||Normal Price||RACE DAY|
|Rental Chip||Yellow Chip||
the promotional price will be maintained from the opening of the inscriptions until Friday, December 15, 2017 at 23:59 p.m.
10. In no case will money be returned the registration, unless the test is suspended by decision of the organization and / or due to causes attributable to the same
11. The test will be timed through Chip. IT IS MANDATORY TO COST WITH THE CHIP to go to the classifications and valid to run this race. The participants who do not have XIP YELLOW will be able to rent it during the enrollment process at a price of € 2.
12. Participants in the enrollment test give their consent for EMP Sport Events SLU, for itself or through third parties, to automatically treat and exclusively for sports, promotional or commercial purposes, their personal data . To give up on this assignment, the participant will have to express it on the registration form at the time of signing up. In accordance with what is established in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the participant has the right to access these files in order to rectify or cancel in whole or in part its content. To do so, you must request it in writing by sending an email to email@example.com
However, in accordance with the sports, promotion and exploitation interests (reproduction of photographs of the circuit, broadcasting of videos, publication of classifications, etc.) through any device (television, internet, graphic advertising, etc.) and without a temporary limit , the inscriptors expressly give the organization the right to reproduce their name, surname, place of classification, their photographs and their videos.
13. The organization is not responsible for damages for physical, moral and / or material damages that may affect the participants and / or viewers during the test. although it will watch to avoid them.
The participant performs the test under his absolute responsibility. Likewise, it states that it has an optimal physical condition for the development of the test and that it does not suffer from any illness that could put at risk its physical integrity. The participant recognizes that the organization has been informed of all the characteristics of the activity (physical, psychological, material, place, etc.) and performs it in full knowledge of the same, also recognizes that the activity To perform can be a high physical requirement and can have unpredictable consequences for health.
The participant exempts, in any case, the organization of claims or claims for accidents or illnesses that may be contracted or aggravated during the trial, for actions or omissions, for personal or material damages, and, without limitation, for theft , theft or deterioration of material that may be produced by own acts, on the part of other participants, or even during the development of the activity.
14. Bicycles or motorized vehicles that do not belong to the organization are prohibited during the race. Traffic control in the route corresponds to the Municipal Police of Tossa de Mar and Mossos d’Esquadra.
15. Due to the simple fact of registering at one of the distances of the test all the regulations are accepted. What is not foreseen will be subject to the decision of the organization.